#12850 Set, Sample of Strikes:
#122850 Set, Sample of Fundamentals:
This is a 10:33 minute recording of a contemporary 8-piece, Master-Quality®, Diatonic Fundamental singing bowl set. This set includes the following bowls:
* C +2 Hz., High-Wall 11″ diameter, XX-Thick
* D +2 Hz., High-Wall 9″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* E 164 Hz. (concert pitch), High-Wall 8 3/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* F +4 Hz., Buddha 7 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick
* G -2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* A 220 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* B +2 Hz., Buddha 6 5/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* C +2 Hz., Buddha 6 1/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: G -6 Hz., G# -6 Hz., B -10 Hz., C -10 Hz., D -10 Hz., E -10 Hz., F +2 Hz.; and F# +4 Hz.
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on the upper outside edges with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the 40mm leather-padded mallet for the High-Walls and the 30mm leather-padded mallet for the Buddhas.