Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 5″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F -10 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 18th Century;
- Type: “Tantric”
About the Sound Sample
First you’ll hear the sound of the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the leather-padded mallet. This blends into the second sound which is the same bowl played around the outside rim with the Xcelite 99-1 mallet.
Bowl Type: “Bodhi”
Extra-thick construction with a round, convex body and a thick, protruding lip.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.