This is an authentic Master-quality®, 6-piece contemporary Pentatonic singing bowl cup set matched on the fundamental tones. Details for each bowl are as follows:
* C# -2 Hz., Cup 5 7/8″ diameter
* D# 311 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 7/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* F# -2 Hz., Cup 5 1/2″ diameter
* G# -4 Hz., Cup 5 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* A# -2 Hz., Cup 4 7/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* C# -2 Hz., Cup 4 5/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: G -2 Hz., A +6 Hz., C -8 Hz., D -10 Hz., E -4 Hz., and G -8 Hz.
Sound sample– First you will hear each bowl struck on the upper edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played with either a 30mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. There is a 5% cancellation fee on cancelled set orders. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.