Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 8 3/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: B +10 Hz.;
- Mid tone: G -8 Hz.
- Rim tone: F# +10 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Jambati”
About the Sound Sample
Due to the ultra-low bass tones and subtle harmonics we highly recommend that you use earphones when critically listening to singing bowl sound samples.
First will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a small Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet. Next you’ll hear the rim tone played with the 99-1 Xcelite playing mallet (the wooden end of a 30mm or 40mm leather-padded mallet can also be used). Lastly you’ll hear the fundamental played with the leather end of a 40mm leather-padded mallet).
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a small Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet and a 40mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum for an additional $16.00. Choose cushion at checkout.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.