This is a 7-piece Contemporary Cycle of Fifths Master-quality® Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the fundamental tones. The fundamental tones for each singing bowl are as follows:
* F +10 Hz., High-wall 14 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick
* C +10 Hz. High-wall 10 3/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* G +10, High-wall 8 1/4 diameter, XX-Thick
* D +10., Buddha 6 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* A +10 Hz., Cup 5″ diameter, XX-Thick
* E +10 Hz., Cup 5 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: C +10 Hz., G -8 Hz., D -4 Hz., G# +10 Hz., E -10 Hz., and A# +8 Hz.
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 large wool-padded gong mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Also included is a Set Chart listing the tones and details of each singing bowl.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear on this page.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.