Master-Quality© Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 16″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: D# -10 (76.3 Hz.);
- Mid-tone: A# -2 (231 Hz.);
- Rim tone: A# -4 (460 Hz.);
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “High-wall”
- “Buddha’s Feet” etched design
About This Singing Bowl
Buddha’s Feet central image, inner ring of fire. Om Mani Padme Hum mantras in Tibetan script are encircled with scrolling Tibetan cloud patterns on the exterior wall.
About the Sound Sample
We highly recommend that you use earphones when critically listening to singing bowl sound samples.
First you will hear the bowl struck softly with a large Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet. Next you will hear the rim tone played with the leather end of the 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy ” mallet. Lastly you will hear the fundamental tone played with the leather end of the 60mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a large Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, and a 60mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- A Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion in your choice of Tibetan red, Plum or Blue.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.