Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 3/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F+6 Hz.;
- Rim tone: B +2 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Type: “Cup-bowl”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played around the upper outside rim with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Cup-bowl”
Cups bowls are a smaller diameter, cup-shaped Thadobati variety of Tibetan singing bowl. They are highly portable and are good for use on smaller altars. They can easily be placed on the brow or forehead to activate the corresponding upper chakra point/or pineal gland, depending on the frequency and sound healing tradition. Their fundamentals are pure, gentle tones that can fill in the fourth octave of scales in musical compositions, and their rim tones can reach the fifth and sixth octaves.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- A Professional 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.