Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 7 1/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A# -4 Hz.;
- Rim tone: F -6 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 17th Century;
- Bowl type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the sound of the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played on the outside lip with the leather end of a 30mm leather-padded mallet. Lastly, you’ll hear the fundamental tone played on the outside wall with the leather end of the same 30mm leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Special”
Thick construction, Buddha shape. Usually with heavy sacred geometric parallel lines originally incised or cast into the exterior walls. The lines radiate outward from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is distinctly grooved.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- Professional 2-Piece Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded and leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.