Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 6 1/2″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: B -10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: F -4 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Type: “Remuna”
About the Sound Sample
First, you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather end of the 30mm leather-padded mallet. Lastly, you’ll hear the fundamental tone played with the leather end of the same 30mm leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Remuna”
Typically light construction, with a slightly concave aperture and a generous belly. Multiple parallel line patterns are lathed around the exterior wall. Often, dot-line inscriptions will appear approximately half an inch below the rim on the exterior wall. These bowls may have been partially cast as well as forged. Usually, a set of concentric circles orbit out from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is usually grooved. Often Remuna style singing bowls also have an inscription on the exterior.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded and leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, and ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.