Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 7/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A +2 Hz.;
- Rim tone: D# +6 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
You will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a small 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
Singing Bowl type: “Special”
Extra thick construction, Buddha shape, usually with heavy sacred geometric parallel lines originally incised or cast into the exterior walls, and orbiting out from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is distinctly grooved.
- 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional silk-brocade cushion for an additional $13.00. Choose between Blue, Red, or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.