Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 13 1/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F +10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: C# -6 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Jambati”
About the Sound Sample
Due to the low bass tones and subtle harmonics we highly recommend that you use earphones when critically listening to singing bowl sound samples.
You will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a medium wool-padded gong mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a thick 30mm Tibetan-wool padded and 30mm leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum for an additional $20.00. Choose your cushion from the drop-down menu above.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.