Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 14 7/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: G# -10 (100 Hz.);
- Rim tone: D +6 (296 Hz.);
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “High-wall”
About the Sound Sample
First, you will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a medium wool-padded gong mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather end of the 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet. Lastly, you’ll hear the fundamental tone played with the leather end of the same 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a medium gong mallet, and a 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color/style may vary)
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, and ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.