This is an authentic hybrid Master-quality®, 5-piece Pentatonic Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the rim tones. This set includes each of the following singing bowls:
* C# +2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4″ diameter, Thick, circa 19th Century
* D# +4 Hz., Buddha 7″ diameter, Thick, circa 19th. Century
* F# -4 Hz., Void 7 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th. Century
* G# +4 Hz., Void 7″ diameter, Double-Blue, Hand Wah-Wah, XX-Thick, circa 19th. Century
* A# -2 Hz., Special 6 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th. Century
The fundamental tones for each bowl are the following: G +10 Hz, A 220 Hz. (concert pitch), C -10 Hz., and D -2 Hz. and E -6 Hz.
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear each bowl struck on the upper wall with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone of each bowl played around the outside rim with the leather end of the same 30mm leather-padded mallet.
Double-blues are the “Stradivarius” of Tibetan singing bowls– the best of the best! Of the five criteria for Master-quality, Double-blues surpass the rest of the collection in multiple criteria. Their sublime tones form palpable matrices in the air, and linger significantly longer than most singing bowls. The implications of a longer sustain in a healing or meditation context is key, because of the increased “mileage” you get from every strike or rim tone. Also important is the characteristically deeper penetration potential of these powerful pieces. Their quality falls in the top half of the percentage of our collection.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti– Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded and leather-padded mallet, and a smaller 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, and ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14-day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued at over $150.