Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 10 7/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F -10 Hz.;
- Mid tone: B +6 Hz;
- Rim tone: G -10 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Bowl type: “High Wall”
About the Sound Sample
First is the sound of the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with the medium Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet. The second sound is the same bowl being played around the outside rim with the xcelite 99-1 mallet. Lastly you will hear the bowl being played around the upper outside wall with the included leather-padded end of the “Fat Boy” mallet.
High Wall Singing Bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the high-wall type is the largest diameter variety of the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a medium wool-padded gong mallet, a thicker 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear on this page.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
6 Months Interest Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing available with first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.