This is an authentic antique Master-quality, 7-piece Diatonic Tibetan Singing Bowl Rim Set. This set includes antique Master-Quality singing bowls for each of the following rim tones:
* C -10 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* D -10 Hz., Buddha 7 1/8″ diameter, Thick, Circa 19th Century
* E -10 Hz., Special 7″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* F -8 Hz., Buddha 7″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* G -10 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* A -10 Hz., LWTL 5 7/8″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
* B -8 Hz., LWTL 5 7/8″ diameter, Circa 18th. Century
The fundamental tones for each bowl are: F# -6 Hz., G# -8 Hz., A +10 Hz., B -10 Hz., C# -6 Hz., D +8 Hz., and F +10 Hz.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti– Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 6-piece Professional Mallet Set (2 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallets, Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets, and 2 smaller Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* A Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
* * Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optional at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.