This is an Antique 6-Piece, Master-quality®, Pentatonic Tibetan Singing Bowl Cup Set matched on the fundamental tones. This set includes each of the following singing bowls from the 17th to 19th centuries:
* C# Hz., Cup 4 7/8/8″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
* D# 311 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 7/8″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
* F# +4 Hz., Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
* G# 416 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Circa 18th Century
*A# 466 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 4 3/4″ diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* C# +2 Hz. (near concert pitch), Cup 4 5/8″, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
The rim tones are in the following keys: G +4 Hz., A 880 Hz. (concert pitch), C +4 Hz., C# +10 Hz., E -10 Hz., and G +4 Hz.
About the Sound File
First, you’ll hear each bowl struck on the outside upper wall with a 25mm wool-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the fundamental tone of each singing bowl played with either the leather end of a 25mm or 22mm leather-padded mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti– Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 25mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 25mm and a 22mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Set Chart listing the tones and details of each singing bowl.
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum. Just add cushions from the drop-down menu.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear here.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is the 14-day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
6 Months Interest-Free Credit Available through PayPal. Synchrony financing is available for the first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.