Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 6 7/8″ Diameter;
- Hand Wah-Wah;
- Fundamental tone: E +10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: A +6 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 20th Century;
- Type: “Buddha”;
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather side of a 30mm leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Thadobati“
A Nepali term for a medium-sized, (6″ to 8+”) bowl in which the walls are proportionately higher to the diameter than the Manipuri, or Low-wall style. This umbrella term includes the Buddha, Karma, Dharma, Special, Void, Void-Yoni, Bodhi, and Mani styles. We almost never use this term because it’s too general and not very descriptive.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded and leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
6 Months Interest-Free Credit Available Through PayPal. Synchrony financing is available for the first 6 months interest-free to qualified Los Angeles buyers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
Note: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.