Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 1/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone:B -10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: E -6 Hz.
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 18th Century;
- Type: “Bodhi”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the sound of the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 22mm leather-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather side of the same 22mm leather mallet.
Bowl Type: “Cup”
A small diameter, cup-shaped Thadobati bowl. Diameters range from approximately 4-6 inches.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- A Professional 22mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.