This is a hand-forged, Master-quality®, 6-piece contemporary Pentatonic singing bowl cup set matched on the fundamental tones. Details for each bowl are as follows:
* C# +2 Hz., Cup 5 5/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* D# +4 Hz., Cup 5 3/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* F# +2 Hz., Cup 5 3/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* G# +4 Hz., Cup 4 5/8″ diameter, Extra-Thick
* A# +4 Hz., Cup 4 5/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* C# +2 Hz., Cup 4 1/8″ diameter
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: G -2 Hz., A +4 Hz., C -4 Hz., D +6 Hz., E -2 Hz., and G +2 Hz.
Sound sample– First you’ll hear each bowl struck on the rim with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl played with either a 25mm or 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, a 25mm leather-padded mallet, and a 22mm leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14-day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. There is a 5% cancellation fee on canceled set orders. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
Note: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.