This is an authentic Master-quality®, 5-piece, contemporary third-octave Pentatonic singing bowl set. It is matched on the fundamental tones and the details of the bowls are as follows:
* C# +2 Hz., High-wall 10 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* D# +4 Hz., High-wall 9 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick
* F# -2 Hz., High Wall 8 1/2“ diameter, XX-Thick
* G# 207 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7 1/4″ diameter, XX-Thick
* A# +2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick
The rim tones for each singing bowl are the following: G# +2 Hz., A# -10 Hz., C# -4 Hz., D +10 Hz., and E +10 Hz.
Sound sample– First, we strike this Pentatonic singing bowl set with either a small wool-padded gong mallet or a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, we isolate the fundamental tone of each bowl, played with either a 40mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” or a 30mm leather-padded mallet.
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
This Third octave Pentatonic Singing Bowl set was personally matched by Shakti. She is known for her expertise matching sets for healing professionals, musicians and composers, who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 30-day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. There is a 5% cancellation fee on canceled set orders. By clicking on the “Confirm Your Order” button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the Internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: We require a signature for all orders valued at over $500.