Hand-forged, Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 11″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: G +10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: C# -4 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Bowl type: “High-wall”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck with a small wool-padded gong mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played with the leather end of a 40mm leather-padded mallet. Lastly, you’ll hear the fundamental tone played with the leather end of a 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Shakti.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum.
- 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a small wool-padded gong mallet, a 35mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, and a 45mm leather-padded “Fat Boy” mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear on this page.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.