Master-quality® Tibetan Ring Bowl:
- 6 7/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: B +8 Hz.;
- Rim tone: F# -10 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “Thadobati”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm Tibetan-wool padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone being played around the upper outside rim with the leather end of the 25mm leather-padded mallet.
Thadobati – Nepali term for a medium-sized, (6″ to 8+”) bowl in which the walls are proportionately higher to the diameter than the Manipuri, or Low-wall style. This umbrella term includes the Buddha, Karma, Dharma, Special, Void, Void-Yoni, Bodhi, and Mani styles. We almost never use this term because it’s too general and not very descriptive.
- 2-Piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded and a 25mm leather-padded mallet).
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Ring Cushion (as seen in photo).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.