Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 7/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: B -10 Hz.;
- Rim tone: E +10 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- NEW-made (Contemporary);
- Bowl type: “Cup Bowl”
About the Sound Sample
You will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
Singing Bowl type: “Cup Bowl”
Cups bowls are a smaller diameter, cup-shaped Thadobati variety of Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly portable and are good for use on smaller altars. They can easily be placed on the brow or forehead to activate the corresponding upper chakra point/or pineal gland, depending on the frequency and sound healing tradition. Their fundamentals are pure, gentle tones that can fill in the fourth octave of scales in musical compositions, and their rim tones can reach the fifth and sixth octaves.
- Professional Playing Mallet (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (color/style may differ).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.