Hand-forged, Master-quality® Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 3/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F# +8 Hz.;
- Rim tone: C# -8 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Circa 19th Century;
- Bowl Type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a 25mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the rim tone played around the outside rim with the leather end of the same 25mm leather-padded mallet.
Bowl Type: “Special”
Extra-thick construction, Buddha shape. Usually with heavy sacred geometric parallel lines originally incised or cast into the exterior walls. The lines radiate outward from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is distinctly grooved.
- Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum. Please note your preference in the comments section on checkout.
- A professional 22mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
This Master-quality® singing bowl is amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness, ease of playing, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the Internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.