Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 12 5/8″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: F 88 Hz.;
- Mid-tone: C 272 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Jambati”
About the Sound Sample
You will hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet.
“High-wall” singing bowl
Called Jambati in the Himalayas, the High-wall type is the largest diameter variety of all the Tibetan singing bowls. They are highly prized for their deep basso profundo Om tones. Fundamental tones can range from the second to the third octave of a piano. The rim tones can spread into the fifth octave.
- 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (a medium wool-padded gong mallet and a 40mm leather-padded mallet).
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional Tibetan silk-brocade Singing Bowl Cushion (shown above) in your choice of Tibetan Red, Royal Blue, or Plum for an additional $20.00.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.