Special Deal Tibetan Singing Bowl:
- 4 1/4″ Diameter;
- Fundamental tone: A -2 Hz.;
- Hand-forged, mixed-alloy bronze;
- Bowl type: “Special”
About the Sound Sample
First, you’ll hear the bowl struck on its upper outside edge with a short 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next, you’ll hear the bowl struck again with the same mallet. You will notice that the pitch varies slightly, which was the intention of the second strike
Singing Bowl type: “Special”
Extra thick construction, Buddha shape, usually with heavy sacred geometric parallel lines originally incised or cast into the exterior walls, and orbiting out from a small circle in the center of the basin. The lip is distinctly grooved.
- Professional 22mm leather-padded mallet.
- Tips and Information Brochure: historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques.
- Optional silk-brocade cushion for an additional $13.00. Choose between Blue, Red, or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowl you see and hear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.