Authentic Master-quality® Tibetan Tingsha with Case:
- 3″ Diameter:
- Bell metal bronze;
- Raised Ashta Mangal symbols (Eight Auspicious objects);
- Hand-cast by Tibetans in the Himalayan hill station Dehra Dun;
- Contemporary (21st Century).
About the Sound Sample
You’ll hear the sound of the Tingsha struck in the traditional manner, on their edges, one against the other.
NOTE: The recording of this harmonically balanced tingsha is for reference. The tingsha you receive may vary in pitch from the actual recording but will still possess the same superior tones and sustain.
- Matched pair of Tingsha with leather cord.
- Zippered Tingsha Case (handmade of Tibetan silk brocade, Tibetan wool, and cotton).
You will receive a pair of Tingsha as good or better than the ones you see and hear on this page.
This pair of Master-quality Tingsha are among the finest caliber of new Tibetan Tingsha available in the world. Master-quality means that these Tingsha has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance of sound, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.