Authentic Master-quality® Tibetan Tingsha:
- 2 3/4″ Diameter:
- Bell metal bronze;
- Raised Tibetan letters with the famous Tibetan mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum”;
- Hand-cast by Tibetans in the Himalayan hill station Dehra Dun;
- Contemporary (21st Century).
About the Sound Sample
You’ll hear the sound of the Tingsha struck in the traditional manner, on their edges, one against the other.
- Matched pair of Tingsha with leather cord.
- Zippered Tingsha Case (handmade of Tibetan silk brocade, Tibetan wool, and cotton).
You will receive a pair of Tingsha as good or better than the ones you see and hear on this page.
This pair of Master-quality Tingsha are among the finest caliber of new Tibetan Tingsha available in the world. Master-quality means that these Tingsha has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance of sound, sound volume, and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.