Authentic Master-quality® Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set:
- 2 7/8″ diameter x 5 3/4″ high;
- Bell metal bronze;
- Bell side features Chetri masks spewing beaded pearls and inter-connected by a double row of beaded pearls interspersed by dorjes. The bell shoulder features an eight-petaled lotus with each petal containing a raised Tibetan letter;
- Hand-cast and hand-finished by skilled Tibetan artisans in the Himalayas at Dehra Dun;
- Bell top and Dorje plated with gold-colored brass;
- Hand-tuned, harmonically balanced tones will vary;
- Contemporary (21st Century).
- Note: You will notice discoloration on both the Ghanta and Dorje (on the face of the Ghanta and the middle of the decorative handle). The price has been adjusted accordingly.
About the Sound Sample
First you’ll hear the Bell played in the traditional manner, moved from side to side and rung by the inside suspended clapper a few times. Then you’ll hear the Bell played around the edge (similar to how a Singing Bowl is played) using a Himalayan hardwood playing stick. Harmonically balanced tones will vary.
- Master-quality Tibetan Bell & Dorje Set.
- Playing stick (handmade of Himalayan hardwood).
This Master-quality Bell & Dorje Set is amongst the finest caliber of new Tibetan Bell & Dorje Sets available in the world. Master-quality means that the Bell has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance of sound, sound volume and long sustain.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: A signature is required for all orders valued at over $500.