Authentic Master-quality® Medium Dragon Tibetan TIngsha:
- 2 3/4″ Diameter;
- Bell metal bronze;
- Embossed Double Dragon motif;
- Hand-cast by Tibetans in the Himalayan hill station Dehra Dun;
- Contemporary (21st Century).
About the Sound Sample
We traditionally strike this Medium Dragon Tibetan Tingsha on their edges, one against the other three times, letting them decay into silence on the final strike.
- Matched pair of Tingsha with leather cord.
- Zippered Tingsha Case (handmade of Tibetan silk brocade, Tibetan wool, and cotton).
You will receive a pair of Tingsha as good or better than the ones you see and hear on this page.
This pair of Master-quality Tingsha are among the finest caliber of new Tibetan Tingsha available in the world. Master-quality means that these Tingsha has passed stringent tests for harmonic balance of sound, sound volume, and long sustain. Also known as Tibetan chimes or Tibetan hand cymbals, browse through our collection of other Tingsha.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages are insured and trackable via the Internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
NOTE: We require a signature for all orders valued at over $500.