#11900 Set, Sample of Strikes
#11900 Set, Sample of Fundamentals
This is a 5:51 minute recording of a 6-Piece, Diatonic Set of rare, fifth octave singing bowls including five authentic antiques, plus one contemporary. These premium singing bowls are only available in limited numbers to top world-class collectors. This set includes the following singing bowls matched on the fundamental tones:
* C +10 Hz., Special 4 5/8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* D +10 Hz., Shabda 4 7/8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* E +10 Hz., Special 4 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* F +10 Hz., Special 4 3/8″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* G +8 Hz., Mani 4 3/4″ diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* A -+10 Hz., Special 3 1/2″ diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
These Master-quality bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.